Quality and Standards
burmatex® is a BS EN ISO 9001:2015 registered company (Cert. No. FM1440) with a dedicated technical department.
All burmatex® products are tested to BSI/CEN standards in relation to Durability, Wear, Flame Retardancy, Antistatic Properties and Colour fastness.
Download our burmatex Quality Policy ISO 9001.
Burmatex are committed to ensuring that the Quality Management System is maintained to latest revisions of ISO 9001:2015 and it is the policy of the company to seek the following goals
- Burmatex Ltd will endeavour to increase its profits by growth through new product development, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of both manufacturing techniques and the investment of new technologies where appropriate
- Continual improvement and a commitment to satisfy all requirements of the Quality Management System is a permanent objective of the organization. This policy shall be communicated to all employees. The policy shall also be communicated to all interested parties.
- Burmatex Ltd is committed to the manufacture and supply of the highest quality products through design and development of new and existing products. Also through continuous review of manufacturing techniques, competency of employees, investment in new plant and regular review of external carriers
- All quality control procedures are reviewed on an annual basis through the use of both Internal and External Auditing and also in depth SOP Audits. The results of which are appraised after the audits completion and during the QMS annual review
- Burmatex Ltd is committed to meeting all requirements from their customers through regular monitoring of on time in full delivery reviews. Each process will have objectives set (as applicable) to support the delivery of this quality policy and will be implemented through a formal Quality Management System and will be regularly audited and reviewed to ensure to ensure its ongoing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. These actions will be used to identify further opportunities for improvement.
Compliance to this policy covers every aspect of Burmatex`s business and all of its employees. This policy statement is published in the knowledge that in the long term the quality of its products leading to customer satisfaction are dependent on the everyday actions of its employees.